AMC Air Conditioner
Air Conditioner, VRF & HVAC systems. In both types, the inside-environment (evaporative) heat exchanger is separated by some distance from the outside-environment (condensing unit) heat exchanger. We provide complete repair services from installation to its maintenance.
Customer has to call Carrier, Toshiba, Daikin, LG, Panasonic, Hitachi for registration on Toll Free No +91 9898031812 for Inv. AC Installation.
Engineer will take appointment before reaching at Customer house and verified the Invoice details before Installation.
3 Times Free Service
- Free Service policy is applicable for LG Air Conditioners invoiced to end customer.
- This offer entitles the customer to enjoy 2 Free Preventive Maintenance service calls within the one year warranty period.
- The customer needs to book a call with LG Customer Care on 1800-180-9999 or 1800-315-9999 to avail these Free Preventive Maintenance services.
- This offer is void if the product is opened/repaired/modified by any unauthorized service person/center and such a unit shall be declared as tampered. No further warranty shall be applicable on such Unit.
- This offer will automatically expire once the warranty period is over or 2 Free Services are availed (whichever condition is satisfied first)
- The company shall not be deemed to be in default for any delay in servicing / regulation of government, public movement, war performance or any unavoidable situation or force majeure etc.
- The company reserves the right to withdraw this offer at its sole discretion at any point of time.
- This offer is available only on Window Air Conditioners/Split Air Conditioners (applicable on Normal/ Inverter units)
- All other terms & conditions shall remain the same as per original warranty card of the product except of those covered above.
- All differences or disputes arising out of this offer are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi.
- Worth Value is the perceived value for the customer, as per average price of service
Cools at 52°C
- Outdoor Chamber Temperature: 52°Celsius
- Input Voltage: 230V(+/-2%)
- Indoor Fan Speed – High
- Standard Installation pipe length
- Rated Supply : Single Phase/Frequency 50Hz
Stabilizer Free Plus
- Stabilizer free Plus protects the vital components of machine from power fluctuations. With this function installing stabilizer becomes needless (120V~290V).If power fluctuation is beyond the limit mentioned then a stabilizer is required
- Worth Value is the perceived value for the customer as per average price of stabilizers available in market.
Comparison of Inverter V/S Non Inverter Electricity Consumption Units
- Inverter AC unit consumption is as per BEE label
- All calculations are based on electricity consumption and power consumption under standard conditions.
- Inverter AC test conditions is in accordance with ISO 16358 & based on 1600 operating hours per annum.
- For Non Inverter AC the power consumption is calculated on the assumption of 80% compressor run time and 1920 operating hours per annum.
- For constant speed AC the power consumption is deduced based on the electricity consumption @ Rs. 7.0 assumption of 80% compressor run time.
- Data Comparison of competition is based on information provided in Product catalogue, online & other marketing material available in the market as on Nov 2016.
- Actual electricity consumption will depend on how the appliances being used.
Indoor Unit Installation
- Marking & Fixing of indoor mounting plate on selected wall place.
- Fitment of Indoor unit onto the mount plate.
- Drilling of hole in normal wall for passage of piping (Copper Piping, Drain Hose and Power Cable) to Outdoor Unit.
- Power Cable routing from Indoor Unit to power socket.(Note: Customer to make sure availability of proper Power Socket/MCB).
- In case unit is to be connected to a Stabilizer, the same equipment needs to be provided by the customer for inspection and fitment after checking.
Outdoor Unit Installation
- Selection of suitable place for placing Outdoor Unit.
- Mounting & Positioning of Outdoor Unit on rubber grommets at selected place.
- Routing of Copper Piping & Power Cable from Indoor Unit to Outdoor Unit.
- Connection of the standard Copper Piping & Power Cable between Indoor & Outdoor Units.
- Insulation/wrapping of Copper Piping & Power Cable using Vinyl Tape.
- Leakage & Vacuum Check of the installed unit.
- Running of unit for testing cooling performance and subsequent commissioning.
- Installation report filing and acknowledgement of the same from customer.